CDAC is a bilingual charitable organization that was established in 1985, and is currently a member agency of the Hong Kong Community Chest and Hong Kong Council of Social Services. It was formed by a group of parents and volunteer professionals, who all shared a common concern – teenage drug abuse in Hong Kong. Having over twenty years of experience and exposure in drug education, CDAC remains dedicated to continuing our founders’ work, with aims to raise more community awareness about drug misuse in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking a dedicated candidate to join us as an Accountant to support our accounting and admin work.
- To perform daily accounting functions;
- To handle full set of accounts
- Assist in annual project audit and agency audit;
- Ad hoc tasks when necessary.
- At least 1-year accounting experience with audit experience is highly appreciated;
- Diploma in accounting or LCC Intermediary Level or equivalent;
- Good command in EXCEL and managing accounting software such as MYOB;
- Initiative, positive, hard-working, and a good teamwork player;
- Good interpersonal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 15-day annual leave
- Group medical insurance
- Training subsidy
Interested parties please send a resume and expected salary to the Executive Director to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 Nov 2022.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)